Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A try at digital art.....

So, I agreed to play an RPG campaign with my brother and his friends.  He has been asking me to try for a long time now, probably 15 years or more.  We got together Saturday and talked over the setting and started the creation of characters.  And we laughed a lot and had a great time.  I made a ranger.  I was a bit lost on how to go through all the steps but it was fun.

Anyway, I wanted to draw my character and I wanted to try on my digital drawing tablet that I got for my birthday.  I started by drawing the character with a pencil followed by drawing the major lines with a pen, making it lineart.  I then scanned it into the pc ad then I colored it in photoshop. 

I kinda like how it turned out.  See below. Original 1st, then the final.




1 comment: